The brand new video for Matisyahu‘s latest single “Love Born” premieres exclusively via HipHopDX! Check out the premiere HERE. “Love Born” is currently impacting College and Non-Commercial Radio via Tinderbox!Continue reading
Check out the new video for “Steeped” by Light45! It’s currently #5 on the Billboard Christian Rock Single chart. Congrats guys!Continue reading
- Valerie JanLois
- Alex Di Leo
- Curse of Cassandra
- Brian Willoughby
- Charlee Remitz
- Jupiter in Velvet
- Guys In A Bus
- Pelle Price 'Oh Ye Cities'
- Nick Black 'Deep Blue'
- Josh Birdsong 'Simple Geometry'
- Jaedyn James and the Hunger "Raw"
- The Steepwater Band "Shake Your Faith"
- The Quality of Mercury "Transmission"
- Kukahi Lee "Kukahi"
- Broke Royals "the Luxury of Time"
- Alexi "Something Greater'
- Macy Medford "I'm Done"
- Skyward "self titled"
- Don's Teeth "half-empty"
- Emily Clibourn "Blow"
Tinderbox has been servicing music to CMJ reporting college radio stations across the country since October of 2000.
Press can be a review of your CD, an honorable mention regarding an upcoming show, a review of your live performance, or a feature story.
Tinderbox Music has proven to have an extremely high rate of success when obtaining CMJ chart placements.
- Brandon, Thanks for sending your great stuff our way! - WITR
- God, it's satisfying to see a well-oiled machine in action. Thanks for this and all the other terrific things you've done for us!" - Matt Wilson - Twilight Hours, Trip Shakespeare
- Jon- GREAT seeing you last week. You have truly one of the most amazing staffs out there. Every single one absolutely gives a s#!t about what they do and about helping the artist. Kudos. - Liz Cousins - Notorious Radio
- It's been a big (and busy) year for us. Charted top 10 at alt rock specialty, just played CMJ official and took a meeting last Friday with Jake Ottmann from Warner/Chappell. Just know I will always be grateful to you for your belief in us and willingness to mentor me and help us reach our potential. You are a very big part of TFL's success, Jon. And you are a great human being. Never can say it enough. Thank you. If you feel so inclined, drop me a line when you get a chance. - The Future Laureates
- Grant, thank you for all your help and your wildly crunchy number work. It was very fun having you around and I could not have done it alone, that's for sure. - Dan Wilson
- Krista. Wow. You're a zealot! Thanks for the thorough update. Holy canvas of the H-dogs world to date, batman! Nice work...I have enjoyed your enthusiasm, appreciated your responsiveness to my questions and have been impressed by your knowledge of press and media. You've been one of the few we have been able to count on. - Adam Levy - The Honeydogs
- "DUDE! Cloud 9 right now man! So so awesome! This is absolutely crushing what the last record did on radio through vitriol. It took weeeeekkks to even break the 200. You guys are geniuses! Super exciting. I'm gonna try and spread the news as best I can on FB & Twitter and get on those Thank You emails! " - Dan Weaver At The Loom
- Hey Jon, Hope all is well. I just wanted to give you an idea of how well the placement on Real World has worked out for me...I just got my iTunes sales through just the first week after the episode aired, and I did almost $2000 in sales that week alone! Amazing. Thank you again for all your work! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some more placements! - Juliet Lloyd